Hikvision India Unveils Smart Boom Barrier Solutions for Toll Plazas & Housing Complexes
Hikvision India has recently introduced Smart Boom Barrier Solutions, these new launches include DS-TMG51X series barrier gate in the premier segment and DS-TMG4BX series barrier gate in the economy segment.
“India’s road infrastructure and highway network are rapidly developing with new toll plazas. The demand is emanating from the housing sector, which requires the state-of-the-art Smart Boom Barrier Solutions in residential housing complexes. Hikvision’s Smart Boom Barrier Solutions are very useful value additions to the premier and economy segments. We are sure these Smart Boom Barrier Solutions are going to add value to the security of Toll Plazas and housing complexes,” said Ashish P. Dhakan, MD and CEO, Prama Hikvision India Pvt. Ltd.
DS-TMG51X series barrier gate is applicable to entrance and exit management. It is widely used in road toll station, parking lot, community, enterprise entrance and exit, etc. to manage the entering and exiting of vehicles and record vehicle passing times. It can be controlled automatically via parking lot management system, or via handle, remote controller, buttons, etc.
- DC frequency conversion. The rising and falling speeds can be adjusted independently. The boom pole can rise in high-speed to let the vehicle pass quickly.
- The boom pole can fall in low speed to avoid hitting vehicle and pedestrian.
- High protection level. The chassis is produced with 2 mm cold rolled steel sheets in numerically-controlled precision. The surface is coated with plastic powder which is anti-UV, antistatic, non-peeling, and non-fading. The dustproof and waterproof level conforms to IP54.
- Multiple control modes. Rising priority. The boom pole can be controlled via relay, remote controller, and software command.
- Multiple anti-hitting modes via induction, IR, pressure wave, etc.
- The boom pole direction is adjustable from left to right, or from right to left.
- Anti-condensation. The electric motor is in low consumption even when the barrier gate is not in working status, which will keep the motor in normal temperature. So even in cold weather, the lube will not be frozen to guarantee the normal running of barrier gate.
- Auto lock. Even when the power is cut off, you can use tool to keep the barrier gate working.
- Embedded with vehicle detector which can cooperate with the coils to trigger the boom pole to rise when a vehicle is passing and avoid hitting the vehicle.
DS-TMG4BX series barrier gate is applicable to entrance and exit management. It is widely used in road toll station, parking lot, community, enterprise entrance and exit, etc. to manage the entering and exiting of vehicles and record vehicle passing times. It can be controlled automatically via parking lot management system, or via remote control.
Its key features include:
- Hand wheel on motor design. When power fails, rotate the handwheel to raise or lower the pole.
- Three buttons to control the boom pole to rise, fall, or stop.
- Contactless monitoring with more accurate control and more stable running.
- Multiple interfaces, connectable to IR cable (low level signal input), induction, and toll connection system.
- Simple wiring. No need to arrange or distribute cables.
- Wireless remote control via 430.5 MHz remote controller.
- Strong environment adaptability. It can be used safely in -30 °C environment.
Radar Detector make object detection easy for vehicle access control:
As an important part of vehicle access system, object detection is commonly required to detect vehicles and pedestrians, and then link to camera for license plate recognition or barrier gate control. Radar Detector is a smarter option than traditional Loop Detectors and Infrared Detectors for object detection to enable vehicle access control. Anti-fall Radar and Trigger Radar give impressive performance. Anti-fall radar can detect vehicles, non-motorized vehicle and pedestrians, and protect them from being hit by the barrier gate. Trigger radar can detect vehicles accurately. These radars have easy installation process and high reliability. They are side-mounted, highly adaptable and reliable with scene self-learning capabilities. They are based on microwave high-precision positioning technology with lower false alarm rate.
DS-TMG033 Series Barrier Gate Anti-Fall Radar, with the modern microwave and high-speed digital signal processing technology, features in high precision, free debugging, high reliability, etc. It can be applied in parking lot and entrance and exit of underground garage to effectively avoid the arm of the barrier gate falling down when there is vehicle or pedestrian passing. It plays an important role of the intelligent parking system.
For more information, please visit us at www.hikvisionindia.com