MX Ultra Digital PoE (With Audio)
Specifying Power over Ethernet brings many advantages to an installation : Time and cost savings – by reducing the time and expense of having electrical power cabling installed. Network cables do not require a qualified electrician to fit them, and can be located anywhere. Flexibility – without being tethered to an electrical outlet, devices such as IP cameras and repositioned easily if required. Safety – POE delivery is intelligent, and designed to protect network equipment from overload, under powering, or incorrect installation. Reliability – POE power comes from a central and universally compatible source, rather than a collection of distributed wall adapters. It can be backed-up by an uninterruptible power supply, or controlled to easily disable or reset devices.Scalability – having power available on the network means that installation and distribution of network connections is simple and effective.
How does MX Ultra Digital PoE (With Audio) work?
Power over Ethernet or PoE describes any of several standardized or ad-hoc systems which pass electrical power along with data on Ethernet cabling. This allows a single cable to provide both data connection and electrical power to devices such as wireless access points or IP cameras. Unlike standards such as Universal Serial Bus which also power devices over the data cables, PoE allows long cable lengths. Power may be carried on the same conductors as the data, or it may be carried on dedicated conductors in the same cable.
Main Features of MX Ultra Digital PoE :
PoE provides both data and power connections in one cable, so equipment doesn't require a separate cable for each need. For equipment that does not already have a power or data connection, PoE can be attractive when the power demand is modest. Our PoE Cameras with Audio which are compatible with all MX NVRs and 3in1 DVRs. MX PoE-Audio Cameras are hum-free and with crystal clear sound in HDMI,AV and through LAN-WAN Outputs also. It Comes with in-built Audio and most important is are compatible with all Network Switches. Specification of MX PoE Audio : 1-way audio
- Built-in microphone : 2mm, Compression : G.726 – 16K, G.711 A-law and µ-law
- Sampling rate : 8 KHz
- Default bit rate : 16 Kbps
- MX PoE with Audio is compatible with All MX NVRs & DVRs
- MX PoE with Audio is HUMM free through HDMI, AV & LAN-WAN
- MX PoE with Audio is compatible with all Network Switches
- MX PoE with Audio is available in Active and Passive versions
- MX PoE camera is available with INBUILT-AUDIO
- LED indicators for Power input indication
- Data and Power transmission distance up to 120 meters
- Supports IEEE 802.3 Ethernet power standard
- Direct current DC 48V power input and 12Voutput
- Connect the ground line correctly, so that it could extend the lifespan of the product.
- High quality design ensures that the equipment is stable and reliable.