Advantages of Firemen Evacuation Lifts
As you are aware, the biggest challenge to any high rise building today, is Fire. Every now and then we hear and read in newspapers about fire mishaps and the casualty to life and the property. Many current buildings:
- Either don’t have any safe Fire Evacuation Lifts.
- If are present, these lifts are not working well.
- Or these lifts are obsolete and not advanced in technology.
- Or these lifts don’t adhere to current fire safety norms.
- Or cannot accommodate all types of citizens including women, elders, physically challenged etc.
And above all, these lifts have been made Mandatory for any high rise buildings above 70 meters.
Hence Spartan, the national leader in manufacturing of Construction Hoists has developed an Advanced Emergency Firemen Evacuation Lift. The only and the only savior, for evacuation, in case of any Fire mishap.
Following are the strengths and advantages of Spartan’s Firemen Evacuation Lifts:
- The key feature of this lift is that it can be customised as per the design of the Existing or New Building and its made of fire proof panel which can withstand fire upto 2 hours, thus aiding in emergency evacuation of people trapped during the fire.
- It is suitable for all types of construction starting from three storey structure to 60 storeys.
- It is suitable for all types of structures like Residential & Commercial High Rise Buildings upto 400 mtr. height, Hospitals, Hotels, Factories, Refineries, etc.
- Our Lifts adhere to the safety norms set by the CFO of Mumbai Fire Brigade.
- Currently PWD or BMC approvals not required for this Firemen Emergency Lifts for new projects.
- Designed as per CE & ASTME 2513 safety standard.
- The Spartan Fire Evacuation device can travel safely through fire and smoke on its way down.
- Entire cabin is made of 2hour fire rated insulated certified panels, hence no transmission of heat inside the cage.
- Cabin vertical movement guided through steel `T’ section rail & spring loaded wheels which provide smooth and safe movement.
- Various speed options are available of 25, 30, 40, 60 & 120 mtr./min.
- It has capacity of evacuating 15 to 20 people at a time with remarkable high speed.
- Incase of power failure, the Automatic Rescue Device helps to move the lift to the nearest floor in the proceeding direction.
- It is Robust and user friendly design.
- Feasible for people of all ages. It can evacuate people with physical impairment in total comfort and safety.
- It Adheres to Chief Fire Officer’s (CFO) safety norms. These norms cover the specifications, safety requirements, performance, design & practices for multi-storey building.
- These lifts should have a designated trained liftman for operation. It can be used daily for a few hours only for transporting heavy material/ workers etc. It cannot be used for continuous operation throughout the day like regular lifts.
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and
- OHSAS 18001:2007 quality certified manufacturing Plant.
- Huge plant with 1 lakh sq.ft area with all In-House manufacturing facilities.
As they say, Prevention is better than cure, call us today on +91 82917 68675 or mail us on email@example.com for a detailed presentation or a site demo.